Friday, April 16, 2010

Headed to Austin


Today we flew to Austin to visit my family. We will be in Austin for 9 days! Lilly made it through her first flight like a pro. Here she is laughing at me after her take-off feeding.

It's a good thing I packed extra diapers, wipes and a ziplock bag. Lilly needed her diaper changed 3 times during the 2.5 hour flight, and 2 of them were poopy. The ziplock bag is a great substitute for the diaper pail while traveling...it locks away the smell so that all the other passengers don't gag.

Lilly had a mid-flight wardrobe change due to the fact that I had put her in long sleeves and pants and it was toasty out and a little stuffy on the plane. We put on a light weight purple onsie for the remainder of the flight and she was much happier.

These two crashed for half the flight, while Lilly and I were wide awake talking to and laughing at each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment