Thursday, June 24, 2010

At the Pool


Today we went to the pool with our friends Avery and Cooper Smith. Kim, Avery and Coop's mom, and I have decided that Makayla and Avery will date when they're older but Makayla will probably break his heart. He'll take her back and it'll happen again, but one day they'll end up together and we'll be in-laws. Ha ha! Josh and I would be so happy if this happened because Avery is such a sweet boy. He is always thinking of Makayla and is such a good friend to her.


Makayla and Cooper enjoying a snack.



Lilly was so good at the pool. We got there around 9:45am and she was asleep for a little bit. I took the pack 'n play so that I could lay her down if she got sleepy. She swam for a little while then I laid her in the pack 'n play and she fell asleep for about 45 minutes. We got home from the pool around 2pm. What a trooper!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment