Layla is my big helper with Lilly now that she's home for the summer. This week she's been feeding Lilly her morning bottle while I get ready to take her to Vacation Bible School. I love these moments when the girls are together. I can hear Makayla talking to Lilly and telling her about whatever show she's watching on tv. Lilly Loves Layla and never takes her eyes off of big sister.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Summer days
Layla is my big helper with Lilly now that she's home for the summer. This week she's been feeding Lilly her morning bottle while I get ready to take her to Vacation Bible School. I love these moments when the girls are together. I can hear Makayla talking to Lilly and telling her about whatever show she's watching on tv. Lilly Loves Layla and never takes her eyes off of big sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment