Sunday, August 1, 2010

Trip to TN


This weekend we went to TN for Josh's 10 year reunion and to visit with the family. The reunion was held at the Nashville Zoo. We had a good time seeing his friends and I met a lot of people whose names I've already forgotten.



Sunday after church, Aunt Autumn and Uncle Joey's families came over to Nana and Papa's. Josh grilled burgers and hotdogs. We had Autumn's famous baked beans and Nana's banana pudding and peach cobler. It's always fun to get the cousins together.
(Makayla and Rylee)

(Nana and Charley)

(Brandi, Joey and baby Sophie)
It's so fun having these two girls so close together. Lilly is 6 weeks older than Sophie, but Miss Sophie is a chunk! Lilly has a much longer torso and longer legs. Right now Lilly weighs about 19 lbs and Sophie was 16.5 lb. She not too far behind!
I tried to get them both stretched out to show what a difference there is in their body types, but they wouldn't cooperate.

(Lilly and Papa)
(Ethan and Lilly)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment