Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bouncy seat, bath and bedtime


I've been putting Lilly in her bouncy seat for a while now, but she has never really been a big fan. She'd last for about 5 minutes and then start crying to get out. In the last week she's started to enjoy being in it.

Today she sat in it and I was able to get a shower, dry my hair AND put on make-up. You're probably thinking that sounds like a really long time for her to be in that seat. Well, since Lilly arrived I have gotten much quicker at putting myself together. Total time was probably 30 minutes.

She smiles and laughs at the doggy and she loves the lights and music. She gets so excited that her arms and legs get moving like she's on a bicycle.

How sweet is this face? And check out her cheeks!

Tonight I decided to try and get Lilly to bed a little bit earlier. She's been falling asleep around 10pm and sleeping until 7:30am. While I am thrilled that she sleeps all night, I really need her to wake up around 6:30am so that I can get her fed and have time to fix Layla's breakfast and get her ready for school. I've been running a little late the last few days.

Before Lilly's last feeding tonight, she got a bath. Her hair always seems curly after it gets washed. Tonight we had a small mohawk going on. Cute, huh?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment