Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First T-ball Game


Tonight was Makayla's first T-ball game and she did great! Her team is the Red Hots and they won 14-6! That's awesome considering half of their practices were cancelled due to weather. She seems to be warming up to the game. I still think she would ENJOY cheerleading more, but she has lots of potential with softball.

The pink helmet was in no way meant to bribe her into enjoying the game more. :)

I'm not sure what she was doing here?

They coach pitch the first 3 swings and then they get 2 swings off the tee. Makayla's first turn at bat she tipped all 3 coach pitches and then had a great base hit off the tee. Hitting is definitely her strength!

Playing with the dirt!

Daddy is the pitcher and he did great! Doesn't he look serious...

This is a great picture of Josh and Makayla. We had a wonderful time tonight at the ballpark and I'm looking forward to more games as the weather continues to get warmer.





No comments:

Post a Comment